- Low vision eyeglasses, gadgets and appliances.
- Contact lens evaluation and fittings.
- Wide selection of eyeglass frames.
- Treatment of red eyes and dry eyes.
- Pre and post cataract surgery care
- Pre and post lasik surgery
We have a wide spectrum of frame selections, to meet the need of every patient.
Our frames include:
Our frames include:
- Economic Lines: Many quality frames are under $100.00.
- Children Lines: Stride lIte, high school musical, Juicy Couture
- Sweet Young Lady Lines: Juice Couture, Candies, Bebe, Cover Girl, Thalia.
- Trendy Lines: Calvin Klein/CK, Michael Kors, Tommy Bahama, Gant, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Timex/TMX, Joseph Abboud/JOE, RayBan, DKNY, LaCoste, Kenneth Cole.
- Professional Woman Lines: Vera Wang, Michael Kors, L'Amy, Revelon, Nicole Miller, Charmant Pure Titanium, Anne Klien, Elle.
- Luxury /Designer lines for Man and Woman: Fendi, Coach, Dior, Gucci, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Escada, Dolce Gabanna, Michael Kors.
- GQ Lines: Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Ermenegildo Zegna, Kenneth Cole New York, Jhane Barnes,
- Sporty Lines: Nike, Nautica, Rudy Project, Harley Davidson, Hummer, Columbia, Timberland.
- Specialty Lines: Memory Flexible Mental frames, Clip-on, and Titanium frames.
- Sun Wear: Nike, RayBan, Jonathan Paul eyewear and many designer sunglasses for sun protection.
- Sports Goggles
- Swimming Goggles
- Safety Frames http://www.libertysport.com
Facilities and Equipment
Opticam instrument provides intantaneous photography of frame, sunglasses and contact lenses fits in 4 viewing angles or the evaluation of 4 eyeglasses all at the same time. This unique camera technology enhances the process of selecting frame, sunglasses or colored contact lens by giving the individual the chance to sample how they look their best with the selection they make before ordering the eyeware.
The Opticam also has educational module, that explains and graphically demonstrates the different advantages and effect of the lens options, i.e, photochromic lenses, anti-reflective coating, different color tints, Progressive addition lens, etc. It also is a platform with which Dr. Llanes is able to explain any ocular condition that is of significant concern, i.e, diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy, cataracts among other things.
It also has educational videos that can be viewed that provide insight to an ophthalmic issue that is of significant concern.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medical Eye Services, Davis Vision, Eyemed, Optum Health, Spectera, Triwest, Met.Life , I.T.P.E., Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Superior Vision, Aetna,. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Ilocano, Spanish, and Tagalog.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.